A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, three bedroom family home situated close to the heart of the highly desirable village of Burbage. Providing excellent access for commuters, local pubs, restaurants and shops as well as schools and play parks, the property offers a wide appeal. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in breif comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room, conservatory and a refitted kitchen. On the first floor there is a spacious landing which leads to three good sized bedrooms and a refitted, four peice family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a leaned garden. A side entrance leads to the mainly lawned rear garden, with two patios areas. There is also a detached garage with parking. Vieiwng is highly reccommended.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, double glazed window to the side, radiator, useful under stairs storage area and open through to
5.18m x 4.01m (17'0 x 13'2 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, feature recess which is tiled, inter media point, coving to ceiling and squared arch through to
2.77m x 3.02m (9'1 x 9'11)
With radiator, wooden flooring, coving to the ceiling and double glazed double doors leading to
2.92m x 2.90m (9'7 x 9'6 )
Fully double glazed, double doors to rear garden and wall mounted heater.
3.99m x 2.92m (13'1 x 9'7 )
With an excellent range of Shaker style base and wall units, granite work surfaces over, granite splash backs, in set five ring smeg gas hob, extractor hood over and separate built in Smeg double oven, in set one and a half sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, in set spot lights, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, double glazed door to the rear and double glazed window to the rear.
With double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors opening to
3.96m x 3.00m (13'0 x 9'10 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobes,
3.81m x 2.92m (12'6 x 9'7 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to the ceiling and built in wardrobe.
3.40m (max) x 3.05m (11'2 (max) x 10'0)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling,
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, separate bath with Victorian telephone style shower attachment, tiling to surrounding splash back areas and half wall level, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear and in set spotlights.
There is a lawned garden with decorative borders, slabbed path to front door and gated side access leading to
With two slabbed patio areas, surrounding raised well stocked borders, outside water tap and lighting, in set lawn, enclosed by timber fencing and gated access to
With up and over garage door, power and lighting and two parking spaces to front.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.