A SUPERB 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN A VERY QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION**
An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious, three bedroom property situated in a corner postion at the end of a cul-de-sac location with a driveway for two vehicles. the accommodation benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, large lounge, kitchen diner and a spacious conservatory. The first floor has 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a private rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
With radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, door leading through to
4.95m x 3.30m (16'3 x 10'10)
With double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, feature fireplace with wood surround,marble hearth and backing, living flame effect gas fire and door to
4.22m x 2.79m (13'10 x 9'2)
With excellent range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, space and point for cooker, space and point for dishwasher and washing machine, drainer sink, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler, double glazed door and window to rear, radiator, useful storage cupboard and open to the conservatory.
3.43m x 2.74m (11'3 x 9'0)
With brick built dwarf wall, fully double glazed, ceramic tiled flooring and double doors to rear garden.
With loft access, airing cupboard with tank, further doors to
4.22m x 2.87m (13'10 x 9'5)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
3.05m x 2.16m (10'0 x 7'1)
With double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
2.16m x 1.96m (7'1 x 6'5)
With radiator and double glazed window.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, paneled bath with power shower over, chrome towel radiator and opaque double glazed window.
There is a double length driveway with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn, with a decorative gravel border and gated side access to rear garden.
With slabbed and decked patio areas, raised lawned garden, garden shed, decked seating with lighting, outside security light and water tap, enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.