A very well presented, three bedroom semi detached house which occupies a good sized plot in Earl Shilton. the property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance, reception hall, spacious lounge, open kitchen dining room, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with side storage area. At the rear, there is a landscaped garden with slabbed and gravelled patio areas, outside summer house and covered hot tub area (hot tub is negotiable). This property is a British Steel Federation system built house with metal framework. You must check that your mortgage provider will lend on this type of property prior to viewing> the owners current mortgage is with Santander.
With opaque glazed window to front, tiled flooring, and opaque double glazed door leading to
With stairs to first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator, door to under stairs storage cupboard, and doors opening to
4.17m x 3.71m (13'8 x 12'2)
With inset spotlights, double glazed bay window to front, contemporary radiator and arch leading to
6.32m x 2.57m (20'9 x 8'5)
Dining area with laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear, full length double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling and opening through to
Kitchen with excellent range of base and wall units, granite work surfaces over, upstand to splash back, inset sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob, separate built in double oven, space for American fridge/freezer, contemporary radiator, coving to ceiling, double glazed window, inset spotlights and door to
With radiator, base work units with roll edge surfaces over, space for tumble dryer, space for washing machine, double glazed to side and door to
With low level flush WC, chrome radiator, opaque glazed window and wall mounted boiler.
With double glazed window to side and doors opening to
3.56m x 3.68m (11'8 x 12'1)
With double glazed window, radiator and inset spotlights.
3.99m x 2.54m (13'1 x 8'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.77m x 2.54m (9'1 x 8'4)
With double glazed window, this is currently being used as a dressing room,
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with glass shower screen, rain effect shower head, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window, chrome towel radiator and tiled flooring.
There is a gravel drive providing ample off road parking and gated side access leads to large storage area, leading through to
With large slabbed patio area, decorative raised pond and seating area, gravel inset, 2 lawn areas and outdoor summer house/office with power and lighting, two double glazed doors and glazed window, covered decked area with hot tub (hot tub by negotiation), garden is enclosed by timber fencing and various hedges, with outside power point and lighting
This property is a British Steel Federation system built house with metal framework. You must check that your mortgage provider will lend on this type of property prior to viewing> the owners current mortgage is with Santander.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).