A fantastic, three storey mid terraced house situated in a highly convenient area - close to Hinckley town centre with its amenities, as well as Hollycroft Park. The well presented accommodation, benefits gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with a further room to the second floor. Outside, there is an enclosed yard to the rear. NO CHAIN.
3.48m x 3.38m (11'5 x 11'1)
Dado rail, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, feature fire recess door to
3.48m x 3.68m (11'5 x 12'1)
Dado rail, laminate flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to rear,opaque glazed door to first floor landing, door to under-stairs cupboard and further door to
4.39m x 1.63m (14'5 x 5'4)
Excellent range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, two double glazed windows to side and double glazed door to side.
3.53m x 3.35m (11'7 x 11')
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
3.63m x 1.98m (11'11 x 6'6)
Double glazed window, radiator
With roll edge bath, electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC,, opaque double glazed window to rear, tiling to splash back areas, radiator.
4.75m x 3.15m (15'7 x 10'4)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
With gate leading to slabbed garden, brick built barbecue, enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.