A fantastic, three bedroom semi detached house with a large, cottage style garden to the rear. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room and a lean to conservatory. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is an off road parking space with a shared drive providing side access to the rear of the property. The rear garden is landscaped to a cottage style with various areas to sit, very mature borders, water features and ponds.
With tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door leading into
4.52m x 3.73m (14'10 x 12'3 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, feature fire with tiled hearth and backing and living flame effect gas fire, radiator and glazed sliding doors to
4.78m x 2.64m (15'8 x 8'8)
Dining area with tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed patio door to the rear, kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for cooker, integrated dishwasher, in set one and a half drainer sink, mixer tap, glass fronted display cabinets, double glazed window to the rear and useful storage pantry area.
4.29m x 1.98m (14'1 x 6'6)
With tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to the rear, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the rear garden.
With double glazed window to the side, spindle balustrade, loft access and door to
3.78m x 2.97m (12'5 x 9'9 )
With double glazed window to the rear and coving to the ceiling.
3.48m x 2.77m (11'5 x 9'1 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
1.98m x 1.93m (6'6 x 6'4)
With double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with power shower over, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to the rear,and cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler.
There is a shared drive, providing access to the side and rear of the property, parking to the front with well stocked borders, plants and shrubs and gated access to rear garden.
Landscaped,, cottage style rear garden, with covered pergola seating area, several water features, large shed, decked area with pergola, water feature, various arches, ponds, paths, walkways with well stocked mature borders, lawned area, enclosed by timber fencing and hedges and backs onto quarry.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.