A spacious, three bedroom three storey terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac within Hinckley, close to the town centre. in brief the accommodation comprises, through lounge dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two double first floor bedrooms and a double second floor bedroom. Outside, there is an enclosed slabbed and astro turf garden to the rear. NO CHAIN.
8.36m x 3.68m (27'5 x 12'1 )
With stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to front, double glazed window to the rear, two radiators, opening through to
3.86m x 1.57m (12'8 x 5'2 )
With base and wall units, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, space and point for washing machine, space and point for cooker, in set drainer sink, radiator, double glazed window to the side and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, two opaque double glazed windows to the side.
With stairs to the second floor.
3.28m x 3.68m (10'9 x 12'1 )
With double glazed window, period feature fire and radiator.
2.77m x 3.71m (9'1 x 12'2 )
With built in double wardrobe, boiler, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
4.57m x 3.68m (15'0 x 12'1 )
With laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window.
There is a yard, gated rear access and an astro turf area,
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.