A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious and flexible family home situated in the highly desirable area of Burbage. Close to the village centre, the property provides excellent communications to major road networks as well as the local shops, pubs, restaurants, library and boutique shops. The accommodation itself is spacious, benefits from gas central heating with integrated Nest smart thermostat & double glazing and in brief comprises, reception hall, coat store, cloakroom, large kitchen dining room and a lovely lounge dining room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden. On the first floor, the landing leads to four large bedrooms, master with an ensuite bathroom, a study or dressing room, and a larger than average family bathroom. Outside, there is a lovely mature rear garden with modern composite decking, lawn and surrounding borders. The garage has been converted to make an excellent office or home gym (cinema, man cave, etc).
Enter via composite door, stairs to first floor landing with spindled balustrade, double glazed window, radiator, wooden floor, useful understairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling and further doors to
Low level flush w.c, wall mounted hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, ceramic floor, double glazed window to side, extractor.
3.89m x 5.03m (12'9 x 16'6)
Excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, wooden work surfaces over with tiling to splash backs, integerated fridge, freezer, washing machine, seperate tumble dryer and dishwasher. Built in oven, microwave, inset 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink and mixer tap, two double glazed windows, inset spot lights and double glazed door to side
6.40mx 6.17m (21'x 20'3)
Double glazed bi-fold doors to rear, double glazed window, contemporary wood burning stove, with a granite hearth, wooden flooring, two radiators and coving
With wooden floor, loft access and doors to
0.38m x 4.95m (1'3 x 16'3)
Two double glazed windows, built in double wardrobes, wooden flooring two radiators and door to
With low level flush w.c, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower and shower screen, electric shaver point, towel radiator, double glazed window and door to airing cupboard with shelving and hot water tank
4.60m x 3.35m (15'1 x 11')
Two double glazed windows, two radiators, wooden flooring and built in double wardrobe
3.76m x 2.59m (12'4 x 8'6)
Double glazed window and radiator
2.36m x 2.57m (7'9 x 8'5)
Double glazed window and radiator
2.26m x 1.73m (7'5 x 5'8)
Wooden flooring, inset spot lights and light well
Low level w.c, vanity sink unit, panelled bath with tiling to splash back, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan opaque double glazed window
Landscaped garden with inset lawn, composite decked patio and paths, surrounding mature borders, enclosed by timber fencing and generally private, outside electric point and lights
Partly converted with window replacing the garage door. Parking accessed for shared entrance with parking to the porch and side of the garage
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.