**Garage to rear** ** NO CHAIN** A charming three bedroom cottage located within the centre of the highly regarded village of Stoney Stanton. The property whilst requiring some modernising, offers a fantastic opportunity to any purchaser looking to put their own mark on a property to make their ideal home. Offering plenty of scope for extension (subject to relevant permissions), the property has gas central heating and in brief comprises, entrance, reception hall, lounge, kitchen dining room, wood lean to and a ground floor bathroom. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a w,c. Outside, there is an enclosed yard immediately to the rear with two brick built stores. There is then a detached garage and a large mature garden which is generally private. NO CHAIN.
With further opaque glazed door leading to
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing, coving to the ceiling and door to
3.71m x 3.81m (12'2 x 12'6 )
With glazed window to the front, double radiator, feature fire surround with tiled hearth and backing and in set living flame effect gas fire and coving to the ceiling.
3.23m x 2.41m (10'7 x 7'11)
With circular sink, space and point for electric cooker, period cupboards, radiator and opaque glazed door leading to
Wood built with sliding double doors to the rear.
With shower tray, tiled cubicle and power shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush WC, double radiator, opaque glazed window to the side and further storage area with opaque glazed window to the side and double radiator.
With doors to
3.78m x 2.74m (12'5 x 9'0)
With glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
2.44m x 2.92m (8'0 x 9'7 )
With double radiator, glazed window to the rear and cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
2.82m x 1.65m (9'3 x 5'5 )
With glazed window to the front and double radiator.
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splash back.
There is an enclosed rear yard, brick built stores, raised decorative borders and gated access to main rear garden- mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, patio area, decorative borders, enclosed by timber fencing and a detached garage with double doors.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.