A beautiful two bedroom thatched cottage located within the highly regarded village of Sapcote. This is not a listed property. 'Gnome Cottage' is believed to be over 200 years old with the accommodation having been improved by the current owner which comprises, lounge, refitted kitchen dining room, two bedrooms and a 'Jack and Jill' bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear which over look the church.
3.86m x 2.64m (12'8 x 8'8 )
With double glazed window to front, stairs with oak treads to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, feature fire recess, exposed brickwork, radiator, exposed beams, picture rail and opening through to
3.73m x 2.67m (12'3 x 8'9)
Re-fitted kitchen with base units, square edge work surface over, tiling to splash back, in set sink with drainer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and point for gas cooker, tiled flooring, under stairs storage area, exposed brick feature fire, radiator, exposed beams, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
3.86m x 2.74m (12'8 x 9'0)
With exposed beams, radiator, double glazed window to front, spindle balustrade and door to
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, paneled bath with shower attachment, opaque double glazed window to the rear, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring and further door to
2.51m x 2.67m (8'3 x 8'9 )
With glazed window to the rear, radiator, loft access and door off back to bedroom one.
To the front of the property there is a shared gate which leads to front door and garden, with raised borders, slabbed path, gate to side access and gate to rear garden
With Slabbed garden with raised borders, enclosed by brick built wall and timber fence, outside water tap and over looks the church.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.