A truly fantastic, greatly improved and extended, family home situated within one of Hinckleys most highly regarded areas. Extended and improved by the current owners, the property offers flexible accommodation over three floors with the finish of all works carried out to a very high standard. In brief, the accommodation comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate ding room which leads to and incredible breakfast kitchen area with bi fold doors, a further reception room, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom with a fourth room to the second floor with ane ensuite. Outside, the front and rear gardens have been landscaped with ample parking at the front, large patio to the rear with the remainder lawned and a detached garage. Viewing is essential.
With period style tiled flooring, matching opaque double glazed window to front and further wooden double glazed door into
With picture rail, contemporary vertical radiator, telephone point, stairs to first floor landing, oak wooden flooring and solid doors leading to
4.75m x 3.58m (15'7 x 11'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, double glazed window to side, feature fireplace with stone surround, hearth, backing and inset living flame effect gas log burning stove, television point, picture rail and further door to
4.27m x 3.66m (14'0 x 12'0 )
With picture rail, oak wooden flooring, inset gas flame effect fire, built in storage cupboard and shelving, contemporary vertical radiator, and opening through to
4.45m x 3.66m (14'7 x 12'0)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, tiling to splash back, built in NEF oven and microwave oven, integrated fridge and freezer, inset 5 ring electric NEF hob with extractor hood over, fully glazed to garden areas with large bi fold doors,, contemporary radiator, oak wooden flooring, granite work surfaces, inset spotlights and two ceiling windows.
3.15m x 3.66m (10'4 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to rear, inset spotlight, double glazed door to rear, contemporary vertical radiator, oak wooden flooring, picture rail and door to
With wooden work surfaces, drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, tiling to splash back, ceramic tile flooring, inset spotlights and door to
With vanity sink unit, enclosed low level flush WC, wooden shelving, double glazed window to front, ceramic tile flooring, extractor fan, inset spotlights and chrome towel radiator.
With opaque double glazed window to side, spindle balustrade, picture rail and doors opening to
4.19m x 3.91m (13'9 x 12'10)
With double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, four built in wardrobes and picture rail.
3.66m x 3.28m (12'0 x 10'9)
With picture rail, radiator, double glazed window to rear and built in wardrobe.
3.25m x 2.26m (10'8 x 7'5)
With picture rail, double glazed window to front, double radiator and built in storage cupboard,
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, ceramic tile flooring, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window to side and rear, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
5.11m x 4.67m (max) (16'9 x 15'4 (max))
With two roof windows, radiator, access to remainder roof storage areas, loft and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, tile flooring, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
There is a landscaped garden with decorative gravel drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, surrounding borders with various plants and shrubs, brick built wall and hedging, security lighting, gated side access to side storage area, outside tap and path to
With large decorative patio area leading to remainder of the garden with inset steps and gravel borders to second patio area with covered pergola, inset lawn, enclosed by brick built wall and timber fencing, leads to detached single garage, with up and over garage door, power and lighting, double glazed window to side and double glazed door for pedestrian access.
A planning application has been made for further extension to the property 20/01070/HOU. The following link can provide more information https://publicdocuments.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/PublicAccess_LIVE/SearchResult/RunThirdPartySearch?FileSystemId=PL&FOLDER1_REF=20/01070/HOU
There is a planning application to build on the ground to the rear of the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).