An extended, very spacious and very well presented, three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly regarded area of Nuneaton. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, refitted kitchen, large lounge dining room, morning room/ bedroom three, two further double bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, there is ample parking to the front to a half garage with useful room behind and a lovely rear garden. NO CHAIN.
3.12m x 2.39m (10'3 x 7'10)
With a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, built in dishwasher, in set one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob with extractor hood, built in double oven, recess area, radiator, two double glazed windows to the front, ceramic tiled flooring and opening through to
5.94m x 3.81m (19'6 x 12'6 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, picture rail, coving to ceiling, double glazed bay window to the front, brick built fireplace, double glazed window to the side and door to
With further doors to bedrooms and storage cupboard.
4.55m x 2.26m (14'11 x 7'5 )
With double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to the rear, double radiator, in set spotlights and Velux spot lights.
4.85m x 3.84m (15'11 x 12'7 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and dressing area.
3.23m x 2.41m (10'7 x 7'11)
With radiator, built in bridging unit and built in cupboard with double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, walk in shower with glass shower screen, power shower, tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring and chrome towel radiator.
There is a block paved driveway, enclosed front gravel garden leading to garage, rear storage area and gated side access to rear garden.
With electric up and over garage door.
With security lighting,large patio area, remainder is laid to lawn, in set borders and enclosed by brick built wall and timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.