An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented three bedroom modern home situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac within Barwell. The property which benefits from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor cloak room, spacious lounge and a kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms (master with a dressing room. This was previously an ensuite and still contains all plumbing) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there are additional parking spaces and a drive which leads to a single garage. At the rear there is an enclosed larger than average mainly lawned garden.
With radiator and doors to
With low level flush WC, corner wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to front, radiator and further doors to
4.75m x 4.47m (15'7 x 14'8)
With double glazed window to the front, television point, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard.
4.70m x 3.35m (15'5 x 11'0)
Kitchen with electric range wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set drainer and mixer tap, space and points for washing machine, built in fridge freezer, in set gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood over, double radiator, in set spot lights, double glazed patio doors to the rear and double glazed window.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, loft access which is boarded and door to
3.63m x 2.67m (11'11 x 8'9)
With double glazed window, radiator, television point, built in double wardrobe, walk in wardrobe formally an en suite- plumbing still has plumbing for all en suite facilities, shelving, rails and in set spotlights.
3.07m x 2.36m (10'1 x 7'9)
With double glazed window to the front and built in wardrobe
2.29m x 2.06m (7'6 x 6'9)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, panelled bath with shower over, opaque double glazed window to the front, in set spot lights, extractor fan and radiator.
There is ample off road parking with double width driveway, remainder is laid to lawn, with a drive leading to garage with up and over door, power and lighting, roof storage space and gated side access leading to
Mainly lawned, garden shed and large patio area with raised decorative borders, enclosed by brick built wall and timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.