A truly exceptional example of mid 1950's, three double bedroom (two with ensuites), detached family home providing spacious accommodation along with traditional features which are complemented by contemporary fittings. The property, which has been improved and is present to a high standard by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, in brief comprises, reception hall, spacious through lounge (both with solid wood flooring), dining room leading to a conservatory and a refitted breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there is a large landing which leads to three double bedrooms (two with ensuites) and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking and gardens to the front which leads to the integral garage. At the rear there is a large mature garden with several patio areas, outside utility room and a w.c. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation offered.
With tiled floor, double glazed window to the front, further solid wood doors, opaque glazed in set to
With herringbone pattern block wood flooring, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, door to useful under stairs storage, picture rail and further doors to
6.55m x 4.01m (21'6 x 13'2)
Spacious through lounge with double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, herringbone pattern block wood flooring, feature fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and in set living flame gas fire and television point.
3.35m x 3.00m (11'0 x 9'10 )
With radiator, laminate flooring and open through to
3.28m x 2.72m (10'9 x 8'11)
Fully UPVC, double glazed patio doors to rear garden and laminate wooden flooring.
5.08m x 2.39m (16'8 x 7'10)
With a range of contemporary base units, up stands to splash back areas and tiled splash back for hob, in set hob and electric oven, in set ceramic drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, breakfast bar area, radiator, double glazed bay window to rear and opaque double glazed window to side
With double glazed window to front, radiator and doors open
4.04m x 3.94m (13'3 x 12'11 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate wooden flooring and archway through to
With walk in shower cubicle, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and in set spot light.
4.01m x 3.33m (13'2 x 10'11)
With a range of built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear, double radiator, laminate flooring and door to
With vanity sink unit, low level flush WC, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, in set spot lights and radiator.
5.18m x 2.41m (17'0 x 7'11 )
With double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Re fitted bathroom with contemporary free standing bath and taps, integrated sink and low level flush WC with storage, opaque double glazed window to the rear, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
There is a large tarmacced drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, in set lawn and surrounding borders, enclosed by hedges leading to garage with side pedestrian access, opaque double glazed window to side, Combi, power and lighting, gated side access leads to
Large mature garden with graveled patio, railway sleeper retaining edges and raised borders, mainly lawned, slabbed path to second area, willow tree, inset lawn, surrounding mature borders, property is generally private enclosed by various hedges and fencing.
With sink, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, low level flush WC, outside water tap and security lighting.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.