A good sized, three bedroom semi detached house situated on the edge of the village of Earl Shilton. The property provides great access to the village centre with it's amenities, as well as the A47 to Leicester City. In brief the property comprises, entrance, lounge, breakfast kitchen, bathroom and two outside stores. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms. Outside, there is a drive to the front with a large garden at the rear. NO CHAIN.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door opening to
3.81m x 4.57m (12'6 x 15'0)
With double glazed window, radiator, feature fire with tiled hearth and backing and door leading through to
3.96m x 2.67m (13'0 x 8'9)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces, tiling to splash backs, drainer sink, space and point for gas cooker, double glazed window to rear, radiator, opaque double glazed door to lean-to, with door to two stores and door to inner hall, glazed window to side and leading to
With low level flush WC, panel bath with electric shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs, opaque double glazed window and radiator.
With double glazed window and doors to
5.59m x 2.67m (18'4 x 8'9)
With two double glazed windows, radiator and storage cupboard.
3.78m x 2.46m (12'5 x 8'1)
With storage cupboard, double glazed window and radiator.
2.79m x 2.95m (9'2 x 9'8)
With double glazed window and radiator.
There is an off road parking space, gated access and gravelled hard standing, side gate leads to wide side entrance and
There is a concrete patio, garden shed, mainly lawned, vegetable patch areas and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).