A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and very spacious detached family home situated on a pleasant modern development within the highly regarded area of Burbage. The accommodation, which has various upgrades from new, benefits the remainder NHBC and in brief comprises, reception hall, coat cupboard, cloakroom, through lounge, dining or family room and a good sized dining kitchen. On the first floor, the landing leads to four large bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, the property has a good sized mainly lawned rear garden with a double width drive for parking with garage. Viewing is essential.
With radiator, stairs to first front landing, spindle balustrade,polished tiled flooring, door to useful coat storage cupboard with radiator, downstairs storage area, door to ground floor cloakroom and double doors leading to
1.721 x 1.699 (5'7 x 5'6 )
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator, double glazed opaque window to front, polished tile flooring
6.962m 2.44m x 3.445m (22'10 8'0 x 11'3 )
With double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, two radiators, television point, telephone point, feature fireplace with marble surround hearth and backing and inset electric fire and doors leading to
5.189m x 3.737m (17'0 x 12'3 )
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stand splash backs, tiling to splash back areas, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, in set 6 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, separate built in double oven, integrated dish washer, cupboard housing combination boiler, integrated washing machine, polished tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed double doors to rear garden with full length double glazed windows, further door back to main reception hall.
4.583m x 2.795m (15'0 x 9'2 )
With double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
With spindle balustrade, door to airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, slated shelving and further doors opening to
4.170m x 3.829m (13'8 x 12'6 )
With range of build in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window and door to
2.281 x 1.400 (7'5 x 4'7 )
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with power shower, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, towel radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
3.711m x 3.506m (12'2 x 11'6 )
With double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and television point,
4.522m (max) x 3.725m (14'10 (max) x 12'2 )
With two double glazed windows, radiator, television point and storage cupboard.
2.521m x 2.740m (8'3 x 8'11 )
With television point, radiator, double glazed window and loft access.
2.613 x 2.281 (8'6 x 7'5 )
With three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. panelled bath with shower over,
tiling to surrounding splash back areas, tiled flooring, towel radiator, double glazed window and extractor fan.
With decorative border, various shrubs, slabbed path to front door and double width driveway leading to detached double garage
With large slabbed patio area, lawn, surrounded by timber fencing, garden shed, outside water tap, security lighting and side storage area
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.