A very well presented and spacious, three double bedroom semi detached house situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a desirable area of Earl Shilton. The property is ideally located for young families with play parks and local schools, with excellent results, all in walking distance. Commuters are able to pick up the A47 to Leicester or major road networks. In brief the property comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom. Spacious lounge dining room, a breakfast kitchen and a conservatory. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Outside, there are 2 allocated parking spaces. To the rear, there is a lawned garden.
With coving to ceiling, radiator, door to cloak cupboard, laminate flooring and door to
With vanity sink unit, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, radiator and further doors opening to
4.65m x 3.94m (15'3 x 12'11)
With double glazed patio doors to the rear, with full length double glazed windows, radiator, television point, coving to the ceiling, door to useful under stairs storage and further door to
3.23m x 3.33m (10'7 x 10'11)
With a brick built dwarf wall, with double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
3.63m x 1.88m (11'11 x 6'2)
With an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, in set gas hob built in oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and point for dishwasher, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to front and radiator.
With radiator, stairs to second floor and doors opening to
3.94m x 3.10m (12'11 x 10'2 )
With two double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
3.91m x 3.20m (12'10 x 10'6 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, paneled bath with shower attachment over, tiling to splash back areas, electric shaver point, radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to the side.
With door to
3.94m x 3.91m (12'11 x 12'10 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in dressing table, built in wardrobe with door to airing cupboard, loft access and separate door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachments, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, towel radiator, double glazed velux window to rear, views to rear over gardens and roof tops and electric shaver point.
There is a slabbed path to the front door with security light and covered storm porch and gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio area, laid to lawn, garden shed and enclosed by timber fencing.
There are also two allocated parking spaces.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.