A really lovely, extended and greatly improved, three or four bedroom semi detached house in a highly regarded area of Hinckley within walking distance of the town centre and its amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and in brief comprises, spacious lounge, separate dining room, refitted kitchen, ground floor w.c and an additional reception room, currently used as a fourth bedroom. On the first floor, the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, there is a large garden which is mainly lawned with a brick built workshop to the rear.
3.73m x 3.66m (12'3 x 12'0 )
With radiator, double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and doors open to
5.33m x 3.68m (17'6 x 12'1 )
Spacious lounge with double glazed box bay window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, television point and cupboard housing meters.
4.60m x 2.11m (15'1 x 6'11 )
Re- fitted kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, up stand to splash back areas, space for washing machine, in set electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, cupboard housing the combination boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, composite opaque double glazed door to rear,double glazed window to side and door to
With cloakroom, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window to side, laminate flooring and further door to
3.07m x 2.69m (10'1 x 8'10 )
With television point, radiator, laminate flooring, full length double glazed window and double glazed door to rear.
With loft access, two radiators doors to
4.14m x 3.78m (13'7 x 12'5 )
With a double glazed box bay window to front and radiator.
3.78m x 2.82m (12'5 x 9'3 )
With coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to storage cupboard.
3.12m x2.13m (10'3 x7'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment, low level flush WC, in set spot lights and opaque double glazed window to the side.
There is a brick retaining wall, decorative broken slate and gated side access leads to
With slabbed patio area, outside security lighting, side patio area, remainder of garden is laid to lawn, enclosed by timber fencing and various hedges, slabbed path to brick built building with potential as a summer house or home office.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.