* NO CHAIN * A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious three bedroom semi detached house with an incredibly long back garden, we have been informed reached over 300ft by the owners, we cannot verify as we cant get to the end! The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, hall, lounge, separate dining room, refitted kitchen and a ground floor shower room (there is a bathroom to the first floor, bonus). On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a garden with retaining wall. To the rear, there is the huge garden. NO CHAIN.
With stripped wooden doors leading to
4.22m x 3.66m (13'10 x 12'0)
With a double glazed boxed bay window,wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, picture rail, double radiator and log burning stove.
3.78m x 3.73m (12'5 x 12'3 )
With double glazed window to the side, double glazed double door to rear garden, feature fire recess with electric fire, under stairs storage, remote control in set spot lights, coving to the ceiling, picture rail and door to re fitted kitchen.
4.24m x 2.16m (13'11 x 7'1 )
With all appliances, Range Cooker, Extractor, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, dishwasher, and large fridge, an excellent range of wall and base units with corian work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, space and point for range cooker and space and point for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Belfast sink with waste disposal unit, mixer tap, extractor fan, two double glazed windows, period storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, in set spot lights, rear hall with radiator and double glazed stable door to rear. Door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, chrome towel radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window and extractor fan.
With loft access, radiator and doors to
4.24m x 3.66m (13'11 x 12'0)
Double glazed boxed bay window, radiator, coving to ceiling, picture rail and period feature fire.
3.78m x 2.84m (12'5 x 9'4 )
With double glazed window, radiator and period feature fire and storage cupboard.
3.23m x 2.13m (10'7 x 7'0 )
With double glazed window to the rear, telephone point, combi boiler (fitted mid 2018) and radiator.
With low level flush WC, roll edged bath with shower attachment, vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan, radiator and tiling to four walls.
There is a garden and brick retained wall keeping the property set back from the road with gated side access to
Mature large garden with slabbed patio and reaching approximately 300 ft in length, outside water tap and outside lighting, various sections with lawn, pond, decorative arches, mature plant borders, patio areas and paths, greenhouses enclosed by various hedges and fences.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.