A fantastic, extended three bedroom semi detached house situated within and area of Hinckley convenient for access to the town centre and major road networks. the property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, living kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, tot the front there is off road parking wit an enclosed lawned garden at the rear.
With tiled flooring, contemporary radiator, stairs to first floor landing with feature lighting and doors opening to
4.57m x 3.73m (15'0 x 12'3)
With radiator, solid wood flooring, double glazed window to front, inset spotlights and door into
5.97m x 4.75m (19'7 x 15'7 )
Kitchen area with range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for cooker, space for fridge, utility area space for washing machine, and space for tumble dryer, laminate flooring, double radiator, double glazed double patio doors to rear with matching double glazed full length window, door to useful storage cupboard, double glazed window to side and inset spotlights.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, opaque double glazed window to side and doors opening to
3.35m x 2.67m (11'0 x 8'9)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.23m x 3.12m (10'7 x 10'3)
With double glazed window, radiator and cupboard housing boiler.
2.67m x 1.96m (8'9 x 6'5)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, V shape bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, electric shaver point, opaque double glazed window, tiling to surrounding four walls and floor.
The concrete and gravel drive provides off road parking with side access leading to
There is a large slab patio area, remainder of garden is laid to lawn, second patio area, garden shed, enclosed by timber fencing, outside security lights and outside electric point.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).