A fully refurbished, beautifully presented and greatly improved three bedroom detached house situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location. The property has new heating, wiring, ethernet and briefly comprises, entrance hall, refitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, lovely refitted kitchen dining room with integrated appliances and a large conservatory. On the first floor, the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a block paved drive which leads to a detached garage. the remainder of the front is laid to lawn. At the rear, there is an enclosed low maintenance garden wit a raised decked patio area.
With storage cupboard, contemporary radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window and further doors opening to
4.19m x 3.76m (13'9 x 12'4)
With double glazed bay window to front, contemporary radiator, feature wall mounted fire, television point, telephone point with internet connection point for net working through the property and opening through to
4.78m x 3.15m (15'8 x 10'4)
Dining area with radiator opening through to re fitted kitchen with excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, wood effect surfaces over, upstand to splash back areas, inset 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood, separate built in double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, television point, glass fronted display cabinet, kick space, under cupboard lighting, hydrostatic plinth heater which runs off the central heating system, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side, sliding patio door to
3.28m x 2.74m (10'9 x 9'0)
Fully double glazed and brick built dwarf wall and wall mounted feature electric fire.
With opaque double glazed window to side, loft access, door to storage cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler, chrome spindle balustrade and doors opening to
3.56m x 3.43m (11'8 x 11'3)
With double glazed window to front, television point, radiator and internet point.
2.90m x 2.44m (9'6 x 8'0)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and internet point.
2.03m x 2.03m (6'8 x 6'8)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.20m x 3.12m (10'6 x 10'3)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with glass shower screen and power shower, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to side and rear, tiling to surrounding four walls and extractor fan.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, leading to detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting. rear pedestrian access, remainder of front garden is laid to lawn with decorative gravel borders and gated side access with block paved path leading to
With gravel and decked patio areas, astro turf, enclosed by fencing, outside water tap and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).