An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented, two double bedroom semi detached property built by the reputable Persimmon Homes with the remainder period of NHBC to their high standard. The accommdation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge dining room and a kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden with path to the front door. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden with two allocated parking spaces.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing and doors opening to
With low level flush WC, corner wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the front and further doors opening to
2.97m x 1.85m (9'9 x 6'1)
With an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stands to splash back area, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for automatic washing machine, in set gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
4.45m x 4.09m (14'7 x 13'5 )
With two radiators, patio doors to rear, television point and door to useful under stairs storage.
With spindle balustrade. loft access and doors opening to
3.96m x 2.74m (13'0 x 9'0 )
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
3.99m x 2.59m (13'1 x 8'6 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, paneled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, tiling to splash back area, radiator, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
There is a slabbed path to the front door, with covered storm porch, remainder is laid to lawn and gated side access leading to
With large slabbed patio area, shed, in set lawn and decorative borders, enclosed by timber fencing and two allocated parking spaces to the rear.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.