**Priced to sell due to move abroad Unexpectedly back available** A truly impressive, very spacious, and highly flexible detached family home situated in a highly regarded area of Hinckley. The property offers excellent communications to major road networks, train station, Hinckley town centre, the leisure centre and the fabulous new Crescent development.
With a high attention to detail and quality (e.g solid Bamboo wood floors, automatic lighting), the accommodation of approximately 2008 sqft (186 sqm) briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, impressive conservatory with glass lantern roof, refitted kitchen with Corian style worktops and high quality fittings, long utility room, family or garden room, three ground floor bedrooms, refitted shower room, and two further large first floor bedrooms (the master having a dressing room and luxury en-suite). Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden with a large block paved drive providing ample off road parking for many cars and leading to one of the tidiest double garages I have seen. To the rear, there is a lovely landscaped garden that is generally private with patio areas and water feature with gold fish. Viewing really is a must to appreciate the quality and size of the accommodation offered. NO CHAIN.
A spacious reception with composite bay door to front, porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, inset lighting, storage cupboard, stair case with spindled balustrade to first floor and purpose built storage under. Further doors lead to
Newly fitted with a low level flush w.c, wall mounted wash basin, chrome towel radiator, light sensor, fully tiled to walls and floor and an opaque double glazed window
5.49m x 3.99m (18' x 13'1)
A light room with two side windows, bow window to front, solid Bamboo wood flooring, feature stone fire place with inset living flame effect fire, tv point, two radiators and squared archway leading to
3.99m x 3.68m (13'1 x 12'1)
Spacious room with Bamboo wood flooring, contemporary radiator, folding door to kitchen and large French doors to
6.58m 3.00m (21'7 9'10)
Impressive conservatory with glass lantern roof, radiator, tiled flooring and two french doors leading to the garden
4.70m x 3.28m (15'5 x 10'9)
Contemporary kitchen with an excellent range of base and wall units, Corian style work surface over and tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated Bosch dishwasher, wine cooler fridge, built in AEG double oven, Samsung ceramic hob, extractor hood, Space for American fridge freezer, breakfast bar, contemporary radiator, inset lights, under cupboards lights on motion sensors, ceramic tiled flooring and glazed door to
4.98m x 1.98m (16'4 x 6'6)
With a range of base units, Corian style work surfaces over inset one and a half sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, storage cupboard housing high capacity combination boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window, internal door to garage, double glazed side door and further door to
3.56m x 3.23m (11'8 x 10'7)
With electric underfloor heating,tiled flooring, surrounding double glazed windows, patio doors leading to the garden
4.29m x 3.99m (14'1 x 13'1)
A large room with double glazed bow window to front, two radiators, solid Bamboo wooden flooring, telephone and broadband points
3.99m x 3.28m (13'1 x 10'9)
With solid Bamboo wooden flooring, radiator double glazed window and built in wardrobe
3.99m x 1.78m (13'1 x 5'10)
With solid Bamboo wooden flooring, radiator and double glazed window
Refitted suite with, double shower with body shower jets, wall mounted contemporary vanity sink, low level flush w.c, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, double glazed window and fully tiled to the walls and floor.
With access to boarded eaves storage and velux window. Doors leading to
5.08m x 3.18m (16'8 x 10'5)
With a double glazed picture window to front, solid Bamboo wooden flooring, telephone point, radiator, Velux window with remote control and rain sensor for automatic closure, Inset sliding glazed door to
Clever use of space with built in, open fronted wardrobes, dressing table, inset shelving, access to remainder of the eaves storage and further door to
A six piece suite with a large corner, Whirlpool bath with lights, speakers, water and air jets, separate double shower with rain effect shower and body jets, two wash basins, low level flush w.c, and bidet. Inset lighting, extractor fan, contemporary radiator, two towel radiators, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and double glazed window to side
4.39m x 3.99m (14'5 x 13'1)
With solid wood Bamboo flooring, radiator, access to eaves storage and a double glazed window
There is a large block paved drive which provides ample off road parking for many cars and leads to the double garage. The remainder of the front it lawned with surrounding conifers and uPVC fencing (very little maintenance)
5.49m x 4.98m (18' x 16'4)
Electric roller door, double glazed window and pedestrian door to rear, rubber flooring, power and lighting.
There is an enclosed, generally private fully landscaped garden with large contemporary patio, water feature, composite decked patio, decorative lights, security lights, outside tap and power point, various fruit trees. Enclosed by hedges and timber fence.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.