A fantastically well presented, two bedroom end mews property situated in a pleasant courtyard which occupies a large than average plot. The property briefly comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen ding room to the ground floor. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms, master with an ensuite and a family bathroom Outside, to the front there are two parking spaces with a good sized enclosed garden at the rear with additional side storage space,.
With radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, radiator and further door to
4.57m x 3.05m (15'0 x 10'0)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade and opening through to
4.09m x 2.57m (13'5 x 8'5)
Kitchen Area with excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, work surfaces over, up stands and tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, built in electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator and telephone point.
With drop down loft hatch, spindle balustrade and doors opening to
3.28m x 2.62m (10'9 x 8'7)
With double glazed window, radiator, television point and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, inset spotlights, extractor fan and towel radiator.
With wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush WC, panel bath with shower attachment, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, inset spotlights, electric shaver point, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
3.25m x 2.46m (10'8 x 8'1)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard with handing rail and shelving.
There is off road parking for two vehicles, remainder is decorative borders and gated side access which leads to
There is a large slab patio area, surrounding decorative borders, large side additional storage area, outside lighting and garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).