1 of 4, brand new built spacious flats located within the highly regarded village of Stoney Stanton. Finished to a high standard, each property comprises, lounge dining room, contemporary kitchen, 1 double bedroom and a modern shower room. Each flat comes with a parking space and use of a large communal rear garden. All are offered with NO CHAIN.
With radiator, in set spotlights and door to
5.23m x 3.73m (17'2 x 12'3 )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and in set spotlights.
2.87m x 2.29m (9'5 x 7'6)
With light grey base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, in set gas hob, built in oven, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, in set spotlights and tiled flooring.
3.33m x 2.97m (10'11 x 9'9)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, in set gas hob, built in oven, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, in set spotlights and tiled flooring.
With low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, rain effect shower head, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, tiling to floor and surrounding walls.
There is a blocked pave drive providing parking.
There is a communal patio and garden area.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.