A fantastic opportunity to purchase this individually designed and built, four bedroom detached family home, situated in a lovely location within the highly desirable village of Stoke Golding. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and provides excellent, flexible accommodation. In brief this lovely family home comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room or study, kitchen/dining room and utility room. On the first floor, a spacious landing leads to four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a drive which provides ample parking and leads to the integral garage. At the rear there is an attractive landscaped garden.
With tiled flooring, radiator and glazed door leading to
With staircase rising to first floor landing, useful under stairs storage cupboard, wooden laminate flooring, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, tiling to surrounding half wall level, ceramic tile flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed window to side, extractor fan and further doors to
4.47m x 3.18m (14'8 x 10'5)
With double glazed doors to rear with full length double glazed windows, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset living flame gas fire and television point.
3.40m x 2.29m (11'2 x 7'6)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone point.
9.07m x 2.64m (29'9 x 8'8)
Dining area with radiator, tiled flooring, velux double glazed window to side, breakfast bar leading through to kitchen area with vaulted ceiling with velux ceiling lights, excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset gas hob with extractor hood over, double oven, microwave oven, integrated dishwasher, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, opaque double glazed door to garden and door to
With opaque glazed window to side, wall mounted gas boiler, base and wall units with roll edge works surface over, tiling to splash back, drainer sink, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and ceramic tile flooring.
With spindle balustrade, stained glass opaque double glazed window to side, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard with slatted shelving and doors to
3.15m x 3.25m (10'4 x 10'8)
With built in double wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to side, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
3.18m x 2.84m (10'5 x 9'4)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
2.64m x 3.18m (8'8 x 10'5)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
2.67m x 3.20m (8'9 x 10'6)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding splash back areas and flooring, opaque double glazed window to side, inset spotlights, extractor fan and radiator.
There is a blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles with additional gravelled hard standing, surrounding decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, covered canopy which leads to front door, drive leads to garage with electric up and over garage door, power and lighting, side pedestrian access and gated side access to
With block paved and slabbed patio areas, decorative inset lawns, surrounding well stocked borders with various plants and shrubs, path, decorative archways, vegetable patch areas, outside electric point, security lighting, garden shed and greenhouse. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a planning application for redevelopment of Stoke Fields Farm for 70 homes. 21/00656/OUT.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.