Picker Elliott Estate Agents have pleasure in offering for sale, this truly superb, detached family home occupying a most delightful setting with stunning gardens, in the heart of the desired village of Burton Hastings.
Burton Hastings is a parish on the outskirts of Nuneaton and is steeped with local historical interest, its name deriving from the Hastings who held the manor until 1529. It is a highly sought-after location, particularly for its convenience to the Motorway network and easy daily access to all of the main adjoining business centres.
The property offers excellent and flexible family accommodation, presented to a high standard throughout with many outstanding features and quality fitments designed to meet the needs of a modern family lifestyle. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, in brief comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge with log burner, sitting room with log burner, open kitchen dining room with multi fuel stove and a large utility room. On the first floor, the open landing leads to, balcony, four large bedrooms (master with an ensuite, three with vanity sink units) and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, the property is apporached via a sweeping in and out drive, with mature borders and detached double garage. At the rear, there are well tended formal garden which leads to a large paddock with mature trees and further plant borders. Vieiwng is essential to appriciate. *Vendors may consider a part exchange for a smaller property in Burbage Village*
3.48m x 3.28m (11'5 x 10'9)
Wooden door with glazed inset, double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with spindled balastraude, radiator, doors to
Low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, tongue and grooved panels, opaque double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring
7.21m x 4.22m (23'8 x 13'10)
Two double glazed windows, patio doors to rear, inglenook style feature fire with large log burning stove, t.v point, cottage style beams, two radiators
5.00m x 3.78m (16'5 x 12'5)
Three double glazed windows, radiator, feature brick fire place with log burning stove,
7.47m x 3.23m (24'6 x 10'7)
Excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work tops, tiling to splash backs, space for range cooker with extractor hood, Belfast sink with mixer over, dishwasher, wine rack, tiled flooring, double glazed window
Radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window, multi fuel stove, exposed beams, door to
Stable door to rear and door to
3.40m x 2.79m to cupboards (11'2 x 9'2 to cupboard
Three large storage cupboards, floor mounted boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, base units with roll edge work surfaces, tiling to splash backs and double glazed window
Double glazed double doors to a lovely balcony over looking the rear, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to
4.57m x 3.84m to wardrobes (15' x 12'7 to wardrobe
Two double glazed windows, radiator, wardrobes with chest drawers, bed side tables and dressing table, door to
Double 'his and hers' sink, Jacuzzi bath, low level flush w.c, double glazed window and radiator
4.98m x 3.78m (16'4 x 12'5)
Three double glazed windows, radiator, vanity sink unit
3.78m x 3.43m (12'5 x 11'3)
Two double glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobes, bed side tables, vanity sink unit
4.24m x 2.31m (13'11 x 7'7)
Double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes, book shelf and vanity sink unit
Roll edge free standing bath, low level flush period style w.c, pedestal wash basin, enclosed shower, towel radiator, tiled flooring tiling to half wall level, opaque double glazed window
Lovely sweeping cobble stone drive with in and out access, inset lawn, decorative lighting, large covered porch, inset mature borders. Drive leads to
Up and over door, side glazed window, roof storage space, power and lighting
Large slabbed patio, pond with water feature, decrative and mature borders, various mature trees, second patio area, with path leading to
Mature trees, inset borders surrounding hedges and fields to rear
This information is available from Rugby Borough Council. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.