A fantastic two bedroom terrace, situated close to the centre of Burbage with it's amenities including, boutiques, shops and pubs and within a very short walk of a children s play area and dog walking green. The property, which has the benefit of gas central heating & double glazing briefly comprises, lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. Outside, there is an easy maintenance garden keeping the property set back from the road. At the rear, there is a large garden with inset lawn and patio areas. The property is offered with NO CHAIN.
3.35m x 3.40m (11'0 x 11'2 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling, door to
With under stairs storage space and opening through to
3.35m x 3.28m (11'0 x 10'9 )
With feature fireplace, marble hearth and backing, wooden surround, television point, coving to the ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to the rear and door to
4.09m x 1.73m (13'5 x 5'8 )
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for automatic washing machine, space and point for gas cooker, opaque double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the side, extractor fan, tiled flooring and radiator.
With radiator and doors to
3.35m x 3.38m (11'0 x 11'1)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.40m x 2.29m (11'2 x 7'6 )
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, paneled bath, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler.
Gate leading to a slabbed path to the front door, enclosed by timber fencing, decorative broken slate garden and gated side access leads to
There is a large rear garden, lawned, decorative slate borders, patio area, graveled hard standing, second garden area, garden shed, garden is enclosed to timber fencing, outside water tap and outside lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.