** NO CHAIN** A very spacious, greatly improved and extended, three double bedroom semi detached house situated in pleasant and convenient location. Close to Barwell village centre and its amenities, the property also provides excellent access to major road and supermarkets. In brief, the accommodation comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, large dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, ground floor w.c, and a useful store. On the first floor, there are three large bedrooms, one with an ensuite, and an extended and refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is loads of parking to the front with a large lawned garden at the rear with brick built workshop. Viewing is essential and there is NO CHAIN.
With stairs rising to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, wooden flooring, radiator, opaque glazed window to the front and door opening to
4.14m x 3.48m (13'7 x 11'5 )
With wooden flooring, radiator and door to
2.39m x 2.57m (7'10 x 8'5 )
With tiled flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed door to the rear, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, in set spot lights and door to
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin, in set spot lights and tiled flooring, further door to storage area and in set spot lights.
3.84m (into bay ) x 3.15m (12'7 (into bay ) x 10'4
With radiator, double glazed bay window to the front and TV recess area.
4.67m x 2.87m (15'4 x 9'5 )
With an excellent range of shaker style wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled flooring, in set spot lights, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the rear and radiator.
With spindle balustrade and doors to
3.43m x 3.02m (11'3 x 9'11)
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, in set spot lights and built in wardrobe.
3.86m x 3.15m (12'8 x 10'4 )
With in set spot lights, double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.56m x 2.46m (11'8 x 8'1)
With two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, in set spot lights and door to
With low level flush WC, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity sink unit, tiling to surrounding four walls, towel radiator, in set spot lights and extractor fan.
With large bath, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, in set spot light with extractor fan, period style towel radiator, two opaque double glazed windows to the front, tiled flooring and tiling to splash back areas.
There is a large graveled driveway providing ample off road parking and brick retaining wall.
There is a large slabbed patio area and brick retaining wall, security lighting, outside tap, remainder is laid to lawn, slabbed path leads to second patio area, brick built workshop with opaque double glazed door, double glazed window. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.