A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, traditional mid terraced villa property situated in a well regarded area of Hinckley Town Centre. Close to all amenities, the property offers flexible accommodation with the benefit of gas central heating & double glazing. The accommodation which does have period features, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room and a large breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a further bedroom to the second floor. Outside, to the front there is a garden keeping the property set back. At the rear there is an enclosed garden with private entrance.
With period tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing and doors leading through to
4.01m x 3.12m (13'2 x 10'3)
With double glazed window to front, double radiator, picture rail and single radiator.
3.89m x 4.11m (12'9 x 13'6)
With sash window to rear, two radiators, stripped and stained wooden flooring, open fire with wooden surround, with tiled hearth, door to useful storage cupboard, and further door leading through to
3.20m x 2.44m (10'6 x 8'0)
Breakfast area with double radiator, opaque double glazed door to side and glazed window to side.
Kitchen area with excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash back, inset hob with extractor hood, built in double oven, glass fronted display cabinet, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, three double glazed windows and roof access point.
With spindle balustrade, stairs to second floor and door to
3.78m x 3.40m (12'5 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, double radiator, period feature fire, picture rail, door to walk in wardrobe with double glazed windows, hanging rails and radiator.
4.27m x 3.05m (14'0 x 10'0)
With double glazed window to rear, cast style radiator and period feature fire,.
2.57m x 2.44m (8'5 x 8'0)
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, tiling to splash backs, glass shower screen, radiator, cupboard housing boiler, opaque double glazed window to rear, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
5.05m x 4.32m (16'7 x 14'2)
With radiator, double glazed window to side, built in wardrobe, dressing table area and access to roof storage.
There is a landscaped garden with decorative path and inset borders with various plants and shrubs and gated side access to
With large slab patio area, outside store, remainder of garden is laid to lawn with decorative borders and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).