A deceptively spacious and very well presented, 2 double bedroom mid mews property situated withn Earl Shilton. The accommodation, which benefits from a garage enbloc with gated access, gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance, spacious lounge and a kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear with a garage en-bloc.
With door leading to
5.46m x 3.40m (17'11 x 11'2)
With radiator, feature fire surround with marble effect hearth and backing with free standing gas fire, stairs to first floor landing, picture rail, doors to under stairs storage, television and telephone point and door opening to
4.22m x 3.43m (13'10 x 11'3 )
Dining room area with radiator leading through to kitchen with excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in oven with in set gas hob, extractor hood over, wall mounted combi boiler, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to rear garden.
With radiator, loft hatch and doors opening to
4.50m x 3.40m (14'9 x 11'2 )
With an excellent range of built in wardrobes incorporating bridging unit and shelving, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.43m x 2.41m (11'3 x 7'11)
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling,
Re-fitted bathroom, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with glass shower screen and shower over, electric shaver point, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, tiling to splash back and half wall level and ceramic tiled flooring.
There is a lawned garden, slabbed path leading to front door, covered storm porch, garage with up and over door, access via secure gates, gated rear access leads to
Lawned with decorative borders, slabbed patio, enclosed by timber fencing and generally private.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.