A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and beautifully maintained, two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within the highly desirable and historic village of Market Bosworth. Located in a pleasant cul-de-sac, the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and in brief comprises, entrance hall, lounge, refitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, refitted bathroom and a conservatory. Outside, to the front there is a drive which provides ample off road parking to a car port, with the remainder being laid to lawn. To the rear there is a delightful garden with lawn and borders. NO CHAIN.
With radiator, loft access and open through to lounge
4.29m x 3.02m (14'1 x 9'11)
With double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, brick built fireplace, radiator and television point.
2.84m x 1.91m (9'4 x 6'3 )
With a range of wall and base units roll edge work surfaces over tiling to splash backs, in set drainer sink and mixer tap over, in set gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front and ceramic tiled flooring.
With useful storage cupboard, further door housing combination boiler, further doors to
3.10m x 2.46m (10'2 x 8'1)
With glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and built in wardrobes.
2.57m x 2.08m (8'5 x 6'10 )
With radiator, coving to ceiling and glazed door to
With brick built dwarf wall, fully double glazed, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and sliding patio door to rear garden.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood paneled bath with electric shower over, extractor fan, tiling to splash back areas and tiled flooring, radiator and opaque glazed window to side
There is a tarmaced driveway providing ample off road parking, remainder is laid to lawn with in set flower borders, mature hedges, side car port and gated access to
Landscaped with decorative lawn, in set borders with various plants and shrubs enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.