A truly fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, two double bedroom, modern mews property situated in a popular area within Barwell. The accommodation, which is presented to a high standard by the current owners, briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor w.c, spacious lounge dining room and a modern kitchen. on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside, there is a garden to the front with a landscaped rear garden and parking at the rear for 2 cars.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, laminate flooring, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and further doors opening to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
3.12m x 2.31m (10'3 x 7'7)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, work surfaces over, upstands, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with build in oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to front.
4.37m x 4.04m (14'4 x 13'3)
With laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear and television point.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, pull down ladder and boarded, doors opening to
4.37m x 3.25m (14'4 x 10'8)
With two double glazed windows to rear, t.v point and radiator.
4.37m (into recess) x 3.23m (14'4 (into recess) x
With two double glazed windows to front, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, tiling to splash back areas, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
There is a slab path to the front door, decorative borders and covered storm porch.
With decked patio areas, decorative borders, artificial lawn, surrounded by timber fence, outside security lighting and is generally private and south facing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.