An opportunity to purchase this very well presented, first floor flat situated in the popular and lovely Hanover Court development. The property is an OVER 60's development with the benefit of estate manager service, 24 hour alarm call system, Communal lounge, maintained gardens all in a pleasant community location. Service charge is included in the rent which covers the alarm emergency call system. The property briefly comprises, entrance hall and stairs to the first floor (there is a stair lift but this does not work), landing, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen, double bedroom and wet room. Outside, there are communal facilities and groups (details can be obtain from Hanover Court managment office). NO CHAIN. Leasehold Approximately 119 years remaining.
Service charge Approx
With stairs to landing and loft hatch, door to airing cupboard with radiator, slatted shelving, further door to large storage cupboard.
4.11m x 3.23m (13'6 x 10'7 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
3.84m x 1.96m (12'7 x 6'5 )
With glazed window to the front, base and wall units, roll edge work surface over and tiling to splash backs, space and point for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, in set drainer sink, wall mounted boiler and dimplex wall heater.
4.29m x 2.59m (14'1 x 8'6 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wardrobes incorporating bridging unit and bedside tables.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, electric shower, double glazed window to the rear and radiator
There is a communal garden areas and access to park.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.