A very well presented and extended, three bedroom semi detached house, situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location within the highly regarded village of Stoney Stanton. The property, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, dining room with utility area and shower room. on the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. outside, at the front there is ample off road parking with an enclosed mainly lawned garden at the rear.
With stairs to first floor landing, telephone point, spindle balustrade, radiator, door to useful under stair storage cupboard and further doors to
3.45m x 4.57m (11'4 x 15'0)
With radiator, laminate flooring, television point and sliding double glazed patio doors to
2.57m x 2.64m (8'5 x 8'8)
With laminate flooring, brick built dwarf wall and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
3.99m x 2.57m (13'1 x 8'5)
With double glazed window, laminate flooring, excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstands to splash back areas, inset gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing boiler, space for dishwasher, radiator and door to
4.39m x 1.88m (14'5 x 6'2)
With two contemporary radiators, double glazed window, ceiling window, laminate flooring, opaque glazed door to side, glass brick built screen to utility area with washing machine space and tumble dryer space, roll edge work surface and door opening to,
With low level flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window.
With loft access, spindle balustrade, door to airing cupboard and further door opening to
4.50m xc 2.51m (14'9 xc 8'3)
With double glazed window, radiator and inset spotlights.
2.92m x 2.51m (9'7 x 8'3)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.49m x 2.06m (8'2 x 6'9)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with tiling to surrounding splash back areas, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window and radiator..
There is a large gravel driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, bin store area, outside water tap and slab path that leads to covered storm porch and front door.
There is a large slab patio area, mainly laid to lawn, inset borders, mature trees, garden shed, play house, outside electric point, security lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).