An excellent opportunity to purchase this fully renovated and greatly improved, five bedroom detached family home situated in a quite position on a small modern development. The accommodation has been greatly improved throughout by the current owner to include new skirting boards, architraves, doors, staircase, balustrades plus other fixtures. In brief, the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room, impressive refitted kitchen, refitted utility and a refitted cloakroom. On the first floor, there is a glass banister which leads to four, first floor bedrooms (three with fitted wardrobes) and a refitted family bathroom. On the second floor, there is a master suite with built in wardrobes and an impressive refitted ensuite. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking which leads to the integral garage. At the rear, there is a landscaped, enclosed garden. Viewing really is essential to fully appreciate the quality of works carried out.
With tiled flooring, contemporary vertical radiator, stairs to first floor landing re finished with oak handrail and side runners, with further door leading to
4.39m x 3.71m (14'5 x 12'2)
With double glazed window to front, contemporary radiator, inset spot lights, wall mounted television display unit with storage cupboards and opening through to
3.43m x 2.44m (11'3 x 8'0)
With double glazed doors to rear, inset spot lights and contemporary vertical radiator.
3.38m x 3.20m (11'1 x 10'6)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, Corian work surfaces over, tiling to surrounding four walls and splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for range gas cooker, with AEG contemporary extractor hood over, breakfast bar area, integrated wine racks, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, contemporary vertical radiator, door to useful storage cupboard, which is tiled and squared arch leading to
With base and wall unit, Corian work surface over, space and plumbing for tumble dryer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, tiling to surrounding four walls, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side, opaque double glazed door to rear garden and door to
Re fitted with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, contemporary vertical radiator, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window to side, tiling to surrounding four walls and flooring.
With inset spot lights, glass and oak staircase rising to second floor, double glazed window to front, contemporary vertical radiator and doors to
2.92m x 3.58m (9'7 x 11'9)
With double glazed window to rear, contemporary radiator and built in wardrobes.
3.53m x 2.64m (11'7 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to front, inset spotlights, contemporary radiator, built in wardrobe housing wall mounted combination boiler.
3.23m x 3.07m (10'7 x 10'1)
With range of built in wardrobes, contemporary radiator and double glazed window to rear.
2.84m x 2.16m (9'4 x 7'1)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and inset spotlights.
2.74m x 2.01m (9'0 x 6'7)
With double ended free standing bath with free standing shower attachment and tap, low level flush WC,
vanity sink unit, vertical contemporary radiator, extractor fan, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window, tiling to surrounding four walls and flooring.
With inset spotlights and door opening to
4.39m x 3.66m (14'5 x 12'0)
With range of built in wardrobes, inset spotlights, contemporary radiator, loft access, two velux windows and further door opening to
With low level flush WC, his and hers wash hand basins with vanity units under, inset spotlights, built in storage cupboards, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, extractor fan, contemporary radiator, two velux windows, tiling to surrounding four walls and flooring.
With off road parking with tarmac and block paved driveway leading to Integral Garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting and gate side access
Which is landscaped with large slabbed patio area, inset lawn with surrounding and inset borders, summer house on second patio area, enclosed by timer fencing, outside security lights and outside water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.