A fantastic, fully refurbished and very spacious three bedroom semi detached home situated in the highly regarded village of Sapcote. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, has been improved by the current owners to comprises, large reception hall, spacious lounge dining room, refitted kitchen and conservatory with utility area. On the first floor there are three very good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front, a long drive provides ample parking to a detached garage. The remained of the front is lawned. To the rear, there is an enclosed mature garden. The property is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
With double radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, stairs off to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, wooden glazed doors off leading to
6.86m x 4.22m (22'6 x 13'10)
With glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, two double radiators, feature fireplace, laminate flooring through to dining area, glazed door to conservatory.
3.10m x 2.72m (10'2 x 8'11)
Re- fitted kitchen with a range of contemporary base units with glass worktops over, up stands and splash backs, in set sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built in oven with gas hob and extractor over, glass fronted display cabinets, laminate flooring, serving hatch to dining area, double radiator, door to conservatory.
5.97m x 2.18m (19'7 x 7'2)
With laminate flooring, double radiator, utility area with space for washing machine, base and wall unit with in set sink and drainer, roll edged worktop, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, loft access, doors to.
4.06m x 4.27m (13'4 x 14'0 )
With double radiator and double glazed window.
4.24m x 2.69m (13'11 x 8'10)
With double radiator and double glazed window and cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester combi boiler.
2.77m x 2.18m (9'1 x 7'2)
With double radiator and double glazed window.
Re-fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with glass shower screen and rain effect shower head, tiling to floor and surrounding walls, contemporary towel radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
With large driveway providing ample off road parking, detached garage with power and lighting and up and over door, remainder of the front is laid to lawn with surrounding decorative mature borders, side access leads to rear garden.
With a large slabbed patio, remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding borders, enclosed by timber fencing and wooden garden shed.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Blaby District Council . Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.