A hugely flexible property offering fantastic accommodation, ideal as a family home, or for those who need peace from each other from time to time, or some where to work from home. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, lounge with multi fuel stove, separate dining room, refitted kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms (or study, play room, cinema room!), conservatory and a bathroom (there's another shower room upstairs). On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, there is a in - out drive way and a single garage at the front. To the rear, there is a good sized garden with a large raised patio.
With matching double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor landing,, spindle balustrade, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring and doors leading to
3.76m' x 2.34m (12'4' x 7'8)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
4.11m x 2.51m (13'6 x 8'3)
With laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed double doors to
2.97m x 2.82m (9'9 x 9'3)
With ceramic tile flooring and double radiator.
3.56m x 3.25m (11'8 x 10'8)
With double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, excellent range of contemporary high gloss base and wall units, Quartz work surfaces over, inset ceramic drainer sink with mixer tap, inset induction hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, built in microwave, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, Quartz up stand to splash backs, radiator, glazed double doors lead to
4.29m x 3.25m (14'1 x 10'8)
With radiator, double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, door leading back to reception hall, multi fuel stove, tiled hearth and feature wood beam over.
3.53m x 2.87m (11'7 x 9'5)
With double glazed patio doors to rear with matching double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator and integral door to garage.
Three piece suite consists of low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear.
With doors to
4.37m x 3.12m (14'4 x 10'3)
With dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, double radiator, range of built in wardrobes incorporating bedside table, bridge unit and chest of drawers.
3.35m x 2.87m (11'0 x 9'5)
With double glazed window to side and double glazed window to front and double radiator.
2.62m x 2.21m (8'7 x 7'3)
With double glazed window, built in wardrobe and double radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, radiator and opaque double glazed window.
With in and out hammock driveway providing ample off road parking, inset borders with various plants and shrubs, garage with double opening wooden garage doors and power and lighting.
With large raised slab patio, remainder of garden is laid to lawn with surrounding borders with various plants and shrubs, garden shed, outside water tap and enclosed by timber fencing
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).