NO CHAIN. A really fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, four double bedroom, detached family home occupying a generous plot with a private garden to the rear. Situated in a well regarded area of Hinckley, ideal for commuters, families with children (schools are close by) , the property offers a wide appeal. Benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing , the accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge with bay window, separate dining room, large conservatory, breakfast kitchen, and utility room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with an ensuite, and a large family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking which leads to the single garage (the garage also has an integral door and has a radiator with the walls being plastered). To the rear, there is a large private garden. Viewing is essential.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, door to useful under-stairs storage cupboard and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to the side, radiator and further doors which open to
5.89m x 3.66m (19'4 x 12'0 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling, two radiators, feature fire place with stone effect surround, marble hearth and backing and in set living flame effect gas fire, glazed double doors to
3.10m x 3.25m (10'2 x 10'8 )
With radiator, coving to ceiling and sliding double glazed door to
3.23m x 2.44m (10'7 x 8'0)
Fully double glazed with brick built dwarf wall, tiled flooring and double doors to rear garden.
3.28m x 3.25m (10'9 x 10'8 )
With an excellent range of base and wall units roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer taps built in double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, space and point fro dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear, radiator, door to main hall and dining room and further door to
With base and wall units roll edge work surface, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to the rear and opaque double glazed door to rear garden.
With loft access, drop down ladder, part converted with boarding and two sky lights with further door to airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and slatted shelving.
3.58m x 3.51m (11'9 x 11'6 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, range of built in wardrobes with bedside tables and door open to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator and double glazed window to the side, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
4.17m x 3.43m (13'8 x 11'3 )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.35m x 2.74m (11'0 x 9'0 )
With double glazed window and radiator..
2.95m x 3.28m (9'8 x 10'9 )
With double window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, radiator and opaque double glazed window to the rear, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.