A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well proportioned, three bedroom detached home situated in a pleasant position, away from the main road within Hinckley. The property, originally built by Jelson homes, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor w.c, lounge and a refitted open kitchen dining room. On the first floor, the landing leads to three well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, there is a larger than average frontage with ample parking and potential for extension ( subject to planning permissions). At the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden.
With stairs to first floor landing and doors opening to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
4.52m x 3.48m (14'10 x 11'5 )
With a double glazed boxed bay window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, Adam style feature fire surround, marble hearth and backing and in set living flame effect gas fire, telephone point, television point, door to useful under-stairs storage cupboard, glazed double doors opening to
4.52m x 3.28m (14'10 x 10'9)
Kitchen area with an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, under cupboard lighting, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, in set electric Neff hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear and double glazed window to the rear.
With radiator, loft access, door to storage cupboard, combi boiler in the loft and further doors to
3.51m x 3.00m (11'6 x 9'10)
With double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, built in Hammonds fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers.
2.59m x 2.26m (8'6 x 7'5)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
2.26m x 1.78m (7'5 x 5'10 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower with power shower, opaque double glazed window, tiling to surrounding four walls and flooring, wall mounted chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
There is a driveway leading to number 44, tarmac and graveled driveway offering ample off road parking, potential for further extension and improvement (Planning permission previously passed,) double gated side access leads to
With a slabbed patio area, mainly lawned and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.