An extended, fully refurbished and beautifully presented, three bedroom detached home situated in a lovely area of Hinckley close to schools, parks, local shops and supermarkets. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall , ground floor w.c, spacious lounge and an impressive open living kitchen dining room to the rear with bi-fold doors to the garden. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking which leads to an enclosed car port. At the rear there is a mainly lawned garden with surrounding borders and a decked and slabbed patio.
With porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, door to useful storage cupboard and door to
Refitted with low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, opaque double glazed window to side, tiled window sill, inset spotlights, tiled flooring and further doors opening to
4.95m x 3.73m (16'3 x 12'3)
With double glazed box bay window to front, telephone point, television point, feature fireplace with stone effect surround, marble hearth and backing and inset living flame gas fire, coving to ceiling and glazed door into
5.79m x 5.64m (19'0 x 18'6)
Kitchen Area with excellent of contemporary Shaker style base and wall units with Quartz work surfaces over and upstand to splash back, tiling to splash back areas, space and point for gas range cooker, extractor hood, integrated washing machine, integrated dish washer, inset one and a half drainer sink with contemporary mixer tap, double glazed window to rear, integrated wine rack, contemporary radiator, inset spotlights, tiled flooring and opening through to
Living Dining Area with contemporary radiator, tiled flooring, bi fold doors to rear garden and opaque double glazed integral door to enclosed car port.
With spindle balustrade, double glazed window, loft access, coving to ceiling and doors opening to
3.73m x 3.12m (12'3 x 10'3)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in sliding wardrobe.
3.53m x 3.38m (11'7 x 11'1)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.24m x 2.51m (7'4 x 8'3)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, v shape panel bath with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding four walls, opaque double glazed window to rear, contemporary crown towel radiator,
There is a large gravel driveway providing ample off road parking, decorative borders and leads to enclosed car port with double doors to front, lighting and double glazed door leading to
With slabbed and decked patio areas, remainder is laid to lawn with decorative surrounding borders, additional slab seating area, outside power point and water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).