A really lovely, very well presented, two bedroom semi detached home situated in a well regarded area of Hinckley. Situated close to major road networks, the property is well located for commuters. In brief the accommodation comprises, reception hall, downstairs w.c, lounge dining room and kitchen. On the frits floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the side there is off road parking with a lovely garden at the rear with shed and summer house.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, radiator, opaque double glazed window to front and further doors opening to
4.52m x 3.58m (14'10 x 11'9)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and multi media point.
3.10m x 1.93m (10'2 x 6'4)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset drainer sink with mixer tap and double glazed window to front.
With loft access, radiator, spindle balustrade and doors to
4.29m x 2.84m (14'1 x 9'4)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and, storage cupboard.
4.29m x 1.88m (14'1 x 6'2)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to splash back areas, towel radiator and extractor fan.
There is a lawned garden with a slab path to front door with covered storm porch, outside water tap, side drive providing off road parking and gated side access leads to
With slab patio area, garden shed, remainder of the garden is lawn with decorative borders, summer house which has power and lighting, garden is enclosed by timber fencing, outside electric point, security lighting,
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.