A very impressive, fully refurbished and greatly improved, three bedroom semi detached house in a well regarded area of Barwell. The current owner has made renovations which include, new heating system, re-wired, new windows and doors, refitted kitchen and bathroom. In brief, the property comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge and an open kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a gravelled and tarmac drive which leads to a detached single garage. At the rear, there is a slabbed patio and lawned garden.
With full length opaque glazed windows to front, radiator, laminate flooring, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, new fuse board, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade and doors to
4.01m x 3.56m (13'2 x 11'8)
With double glazed bow window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling and double doors leading through to
5.72m x 3.12m (18'9 x 10'3)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edge surfaces over and matching
up-stand splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, built in double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, inset spot lights, double glazed window to rear, double glazed double doors to rear garden, two radiators, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring and door back to main hallway.
With spindle balustrade, door to storage cupboard with shelving, drop down loft hatch with ladder and door opening to
3.58m x 3.18m (11'9 x 10'5)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
3.18m x 3.35m (10'5 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving.
2.49m x 2.36m (8'2 x 7'9)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coving and useful storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with power shower over with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear and marble tiling to splash back.
With gravel and tarmac driveway providing off road parking, steps to front door and side storage leading to
With up and over door, glazed window to rear, lighting and side pedestrian access.
With slabbed patio area, remainder with inset surrounding borders, lawn with vegetable patch at the rear, garden is enclosed with timber fencing, brick built wall, outside water tap and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.