An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious, three bedroom semi detached house situated in a well regarded area of Barwell. The property which does require a bit of modernising, does have gas central heating & double glazing. In brief, the accommodation comprises reception hall, spacious lounge dining room and a kitchen. On the first flor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden with a side drive that leads to a single garage. At the rear, there is a good sized garden. NO CHAIN.
With opaque glazed door and window.
With stairs off to first floor landing, double radiator and door opening to
7.04m x 3.63m (23'1 x 11'11)
With double glazed window to front and rear, coving to the ceiling, gas fire, two radiators and serving hatch.
3.02m x 2.72m (9'11 x 8'11)
With double glazed window to the rear, opaque double glazed door to the rear, base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces, in set drainer sink, wall mounted boiler and useful under-stairs storage space.
With loft access, door to airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and further doors to
3.71m x 3.20m (12'2 x 10'6 )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.35m x 3.20m (11'0 x 10'6 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
2.49m x 2.41m (8'2 x 7'11)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, opaque double glazed window and radiator.
There is a lawned garden with side tarmac drive which leads to
With up and over garage door, rear pedestrian access and gated access to
Which is mainly laid to lawn, surrounding mature borders and enclosed by timber fencing and brick wall.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.