A very well presented, two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a lovely position which is tucked away from the main road yet provides easy access to the centre of Barwell with its facilities and amenities. The property , which does benefits from a garage in block, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge dining room, refitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside, the property is approached via a pedestrian path with parking in front of the garage. At the rear, there is an easy maintenance garden which is fully enclosed. Items of furniture can be included (price dependent) if required NO CHAIN.
With laminate flooring, loft access, cupboard housing boiler and space and point for washing machine, further doors then open to
4.29m x 3.78m (max) (14'1 x 12'5 (max))
With double glazed patio door to the rear, double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
2.36m x 2.34m (7'9 x 7'8 )
With an excellent range of base and walls units, square edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set gas hob with built in oven, extractor hood, drainer sink unit with mixer tap, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
3.96m x 2.59m (13'0 x 8'6 )
With two double glazed windows and radiator.
3.86m x 2.44m (12'8 x 8'0 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
Re- fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, paneled bath with tiling to the splash back and electric shower over, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window and towel radiator.
There is an easy maintenance graveled garden with decorative border, secured gated side access leading to
Rear garden with Astro turf, surrounding gravel borders, slabbed and decked patio with lighting, shed with power and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.