A fantastic opportunity to purchase this fully refurbished and greatly improved, two double bedroom mid terrace property situated in a highly convenient area, close to Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The property which has been professionally modernised throughout, briefly comprises, spacious lunge, separate dining room, and a refitted kitchen. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is a garden to the front keeping the property set back from the road with an enclosed graveled garden at the rear. NO CHAIN.
3.73m x 3.40m (12'3 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, cupboard housing meters, radiator and door to
3.28m x 3.78m (10'9 x 12'5)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, television point and door to
With door to under stairs storage cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, stairs to first floor landing and further doors to
2.44m x 2.13m (8'0 x 7'0)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstand to splash back, inset electric hob with built oven and extractor hood, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, two double glazed windows to side and radiator.
With loft access and doors opening to
3.63m x 3.78m (11'11 x 12'5)
With two double glazed windows, radiator, period feature fire and television point,.
3.61m x 2.87m (11'10 x 9'5)
With double glazed window to rear, television point, period feature fire and radiator.
Fully re fitted with low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath with power shower over, extractor fan, inset spotlights, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to rear and chrome towel radiator.
There is a gravel garden, brick built wall, with the property set back from the road.
There is an enclosed gravel garden, with out building.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).