A fantastic opportunity to purchase this traditional, three bedroom semi detached home which occupies a very generous plot offering huge potential for extension and improvements (subject to relevant permissions). Situated within a highly regarded and desirable area of Earl Shilton, the property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, reception hall, separate lounge & ding room and a kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden, with a long drive which leads to a detached garage with stores to rear. The rear garden is mainly lawned, generally private and extends to the other side of the garage. NO CHAIN.
With further opaque glazed door to
With stairs to first floor landing, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and door opening to
3.02m x 3.66m (9'11 x 12'0 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and arch leading to
4.19m x 3.02m (13'9 x 9'11)
With double glazed half bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling and wall mounted gas fire.
2.72m x 1.80m (8'11 x 5'11 )
With base units roll edge work surface and tiling to splash back, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for washing machine, space for gas cooker, double glazed window to the rear and opaque double glazed door to the rear.
With opaque double glazed window to the side, useful storage cupboard and further doors to
3.61m x 3.07m (11'10 x 10'1)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.68m x 3.02m (12'1 x 9'11)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
2.26m x 1.80m (7'5 x 5'11)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with power shower over, cupboard housing recently fitted combi boiler, radiator and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
The property occupies a generous plot with ample parking for several vehicles, remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding mature borders, detached garage with an up and over door, power and lighting, two outside stores and access through leads to
rear garden which is laid to lawn with slabbed patio, decorative surrounding borders and additional side border area providing ample room for potential extension subject to relevant planning permissions. Enclosed by timber fencing and hedging and is generally private.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.