NO CHAIN. A spacious, link detached bungalow situated in a highly regarded cul-de-sac close to Hinckley town centre and its amenities. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, enjoys an entrance porch, 'L' shaped lounge dining room, refitted kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside there is ample car parking, car port and a landscaped garden to the rear. Commuting via the A47, A5 and M69 junctions makes travelling to Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham and surrounding urban areas very good indeed. Hinckley Golf Club and Burbage Common and Woods are also close by. NO CHAIN.
Opaque double glazed door. radiator, opaque double glazed window. Opaque glazed door to
5.64m x 4.42m max (18'6 x 14'6 max)
Double glazed bow window, double glazed window to side, feature fire, two radiators, coving to ceiling. Opaque glazed door to
2.95mx 2.51m (9'8x 8'3)
Excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces and tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob, double oven and extractor hood, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, , radiator, tiled flooring double glazed door to
2.44m x 2.11m (8 x 6'11)
With door to rear garden, radiator and integeral door to garage
5.59m x 2.74m (18'4 x 9')
Double glazed window, radiator
2.77m x 3.18m (9'1 x 10'5)
Double glazed window, radiator, cupboard housing combi boiler
Low level flush w.c, pedestal wash basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan and radiator
To the front, there is a double width drive with lawn and borders with access to the enclosed car port.
At the rear, low maintenance with slabbed and gravelled patios, inset lawn and borders, enclosed by timber fencing.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.