A truly fantastic opportunity to purchase this fabulous home which offers huge potential and is situated in one of Hinckley's most highly regarded areas. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises, impressive reception hall, spacious lounge with log burning stove, dining room, kitchen and utility with cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, the property occupies a lovely plot with block paved drive to the front and a large south facing garden to the rear which over looks the school field. NO CHAIN.
With tiled flooring, leading to
4.01m x 3.71m (13'2 x 12'2)
With wooden beams, radiator, picture rail, two windows, snug area with feature brick fire surround, gas point and pew seating areas, stairs to first floor landing, wood panelling, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and doors opening to
6.12m x 4.50m (20'1 x 14'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, two decorative feature windows to side, fireplace, double glazed double doors to rear garden with matching side window, feature fire surround with multi fuel burning stove, picture rail and radiator.
3.45m x 2.95m (11'4 x 9'8)
With beams to ceiling, wood panelling, various cupboards with one housing wall mounted boiler, radiator, corner window, picture rail and door opening to
With range of base and wall units, work surfaces over, drainer sink with mixer tap, inset Neff hob, with built in double oven and arch to utility area with tiled flooring, double glazed window to side and leaded glazed door to
With glazed window to side and door to utility area with plumblng for washing machine and further doors to
With low level flush WC, tiled flooring, opaque glazed window and further door to storage area and side door to garden.
With loft access, picture rail, stain glass tall side window, door to storage cupboard and further doors opening to
5.64m x 4.57m (18'6 x 15'0)
With two glazed windows either side of chimney breast, double glazed half bay window to rear, radiator and various built in storage cupboards.
3.96m x 3.56m (13'13 x 11'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
2.59m x 2.54m (8'6 x 8'4)
With double glazed window, picture rail, and radiator.
With low level flush WC, corner shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator and airing cupboard housing Lax water cylinder.
There is a block paved drive providing parking for several vehicles and gated side access to
With inset lawn surrounding well stocked mature borders, decorative pond, large workshop, potting shed and separate garden shed, with log store, artificial lawn, patio area, enclosed by timber fencing, hedging and private to the rear.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).