NO CHAIN. A really delightful, three bedroom traditional terraced property which enjoys a pleasant outlook over Queens Park. The property has the added benefit of being close to Hinckley town centre with its amenities as well as Hinckley leisure centre, and major road networks for those needing to commute. The property, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. Outside, to the rear there is an enclosed easy maintenance garden with Queens Park to the front. NO CHAIN.
2.36m x 3.43m (7'9 x 11'3)
With double glazed bay window to front, cupboard housing meters, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround, hearth and tile backing and door to
3.66m x 4.34m (12'0 x 14'3)
With double glazed window, double radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing and glazed door to
2.90m x 1.75m (9'6 x 5'9)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and point for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, radiator and door to
With wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed door to side and further door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window, tiled flooring and towel radiator.
With loft access and door to
3.48m x 3.66m (11'5 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring and picture rail.
2.26m x 2.59m (7'5 x 8'6)
ith double glazed window, double radiator,
Double glazed window, radiator
To the rear, there is an enclosed easy maintenance garden with decorative borders and surrounding timber fence. To the front the property enjoys a lovely view of Queens Park.
Please Note : There currently is a tenant in the property. They have been served notice which expires on the 1st October 2021.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).