A very well presented and improved, three bedroom link detached home occupying a larger than average plot with potential for extension (subject to relevant planning permissions) . The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen dining room with utility and a conservatory. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample parking to the garage with additional side part of land. At the rear there is an enclosed garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Radiator, telephone point, wooden flooring, inset spot lights, stairs to first floor landing, doors to lounge.
4.65m x 3.71m (15'3 x 12'2)
Double glazed bay window to front, television point, NTL point, radiator, wooden flooring,brick built surround with inset gas fire fire inset spot lights, door to
4.57m x 3.12m (15'0 x 10'3)
Re- fitted kitchen diner, excellent range of base and wall units roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, inset one and half drainer and sink with mixer tap over, inset gas hob and built in oven with extractor hood over, fridge inset spot lights laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to under-stairs storage cupboard and shelving, double glazed door to
With a range of wall and base units with roll edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, double glazed window to rear, opaque double glazed window to rear, inset spot lights, laminate flooring, integral door to garage.
2.87m x 2.97m (9'5 x 9'9)
Full UPVC with double doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, loft access, inset spot lights, spindle balustrade, door to
3.81m x 2.59m (12'6 x 8'6)
Double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
3.12m x 2.57m (10'3 x 8'5)
Double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
2.64m x 2.03m (8'8 x 6'8)
Tongue and groove panelling, double glazed window, radiator, intel point.
Enclosed low level flush WC, sink unit, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed opaque window.
To the front of the property there is a driveway offering off road parking, up and over garage door with power and lighting, security lights, large side area ideal for extension (Subject to planning permissions etc.) currently graveled, gate to rear garden.
Block paved patio, inset lawn, surrounding borders,generally private, outside tap.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.